I suspect that in bestowing this award she may just be trying to ensure that I continue to give her pictures of her baby, cookies, and habanero peach preserves. Like she could stop me if she tried.
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
I must, must I? All righty then. Here we go:
1) If there’s something prettier than the colors on Jane Brocket’s blog I’ve never seen it. I have no idea when or where or how I found this blog, but I love it. She writes about flowers, knitting, quilting, and food. And she takes amazing pictures. What’s not to love?
3) Soulemama’s another super-talented mom. More great photography, craftiness, and kids.
4) Metafilter’s a community blog, so I don’t know if it counts. I find all sorts of interesting things there, though.
5) Damn, peoples, this is taking way too long and I’ve gotta go camping. If you think your blog should be number 5, say so in my comments. When I get back I’ll pick my fave.